Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gabriel Picture



Hello,
This picture I love, the photo show my son Gabriel, he was only five months old in this photograph, was very small and was preparing for his baptism.  
Gabriel is the most important person to me, is my only son , he forever be the person with whom I have lived more moments of happiness.
Photography was captured in my house for my brother Claudio, he capture beautiful pictures, he is my photographer favorite, in the photograph my son has an expression great.
My brother Claudio is graphic designer and  is amateur in the photographer, he always capture  photograph the kids, is his favorite pastime and usually capture photos of many things and many people.
This photo remember me when my son was baby and , I have many photographs of my son, these memories are precious moments that we lived together, is amazing keep these memories, are family treasures.
In my house this photo is very special my mother loves and says: "is my beautiful little boy", and has many more photos of Gabriel in the living room. 
All about Gabriel pictures this is the most beautiful and I think my son will always be someone who will give me good times to remember. Gabriel is still small so we will have many more years to enjoy together.
This photograph shows a small part of our lives and probably Gabriel future will also be a quite important. 
For me this picture is great and reminds me how wonderful it is to share life with a child.
Gabriel will be the best of my life. I love you very much. 
I hope you like my photo

see you soon




2 comments:

  1. Gabriel is a beautifull boy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabrielito that is beautiful in that picture. wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete