Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My pet


My pet  is an  dog call Yoshi ( like that little dinosaur of Mario Bross), he is very special for me is a family member, he is someone so special that we could not live without.
Yoshi was born on 14 january 2010, and a friend give me Yoshi when has one month  and a half  of life,  from that day  is very important for my little family.
My son call Gabriel enjoy lot play whit Yoshi, is great to see them play together, they share their hours of play and have an affection and complicity that has led them to be great friends. Yoshi, not only important for gabriel and I, also is special for Daniel that is my boy friend and father to Gabriel. Daniel says that Yoshi is the guardian of the house, because barks all day  and meet the neighbors.
Yoshi have a funny personality, he like run and play with stuffed animals, his stuffed animals favorites is a pig little and  a caterpillar. 
For my Yoshi not only is a pet, he is the member of my family that share life and love with us, he is very special in us lifes. 
Yoshi I love you.



2 comments: