Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The wonderful iphone

The iphone is a fantastic technologic instrument, it`s a celphone that has a multitouch screen, and is very  inteligent because that
allows you to connect a to the internet, to use AGPS and  to use the technologic of apple company.
The iphone is very famous in the world, is used in mani countries and find it in all stores.
The interaccion with the iphone is unique, the first time that I used was fantastic, really the screen is great, the games are better than any other cells and are the applications that most I liked. 
I always the iphone his games and aplications, works as mp3, mp4 and GPS, really multifunctional.
I like the iphone because it is an instrument that has functions and I can plays.
In my opinion the iphone is the most celphone,  I recommend because is fun and useful, is really an instrument that makes life more easier.

                                             


5 comments:

  1. how interesting is your post :D I have an iphone but without many games :( I hope you could have one too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. karen this object is very comfortable! and very technological xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The iphone is very top, and very useful!! =)
    bye kony

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOAA!! i want play this play!! is interesing!! D: i don´t have a iphone u_u but no matter i have my MP4!! kisses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha... you're crazy for the i-phone, uh? :P

    ReplyDelete